Virtual Body Painting Party from Home!
Starting to feel bored and uninspired at home? Looking for something new to do with your partner in the safe parameters of your living room?
Join us for a creative, fun-filled, and informative afternoon of body painting from home!
Turn into an artist and transform your partner into a work of art with our live, step-by-step instructional and interactive class which will bring body painting straight to your living room!
Bring a partner or quarantine-buddy, prepare your palette, and join one of our certified Denart instructors and models in an easy, beginner’s class. Demonstrating on a live model, the instructor will break down a beautiful work of art into simple steps you can practice first-hand on your partner, and be available to guide and answer any questions. Follow along carefully, or paint outside the lines — anything creative goes at our body painting event!
Each class will focus on a fun new design. Future designs include:
Purchase any of our recommended body paint sets beforehand, and be ready to make some magic!
The minimum requirements are a simple body paint palette and some brushes, but go as big as you want with our selection of recommended supplies.
Our recommended sets include:
The Blue Squid Paint Palette
The CC Beauty Palette
The Mehron Makeup Paradise Palette
If you want some extra goodies, you can bring even more creativity home with:
Body Glitter (so many options!)
How it Works:
* Purchase any recommended palette of your choice (most come with brushes)
* Prepare to use a computer with webcam and microphone.
* Register below for the event.
* We will send you the code/invitation you will need to join the virtual body paint party (within a few hours of signing up)! Party will be held through Zoom.
What Do I Need:
* Body Paint Palette (preferably purchased from our Recommended list, but any safe body paint palette will do)
* Brushes (check for Recommended palettes which include them!)
* Cup with water
* Your partner or quarantine buddy!
* Your favorite drink (optional!)
* Please use a skin-safe body paint palette.
* Please join with one other person.
* Please be respectful and considerate of everyone within the group.
* Please respect model’s privacy and refrain from taking screen shots, pictures or recordings.
* Topless is welcome, but please refrain from any nudity below waist.
After you register we will send you the invitation to join information. If you don’t see that right away don’t panic as we have to do this manually. You’ll get confirmation and invitation within a few hours of registering.