Body Paint Night Season 2014 is officially closed
We’d like to thank all of the artists, sponsor, and guests for the successful season of Body Paint Night events in Willimaburg, NYC.
Below are some interesting facts about the events.
In numbers, we had:
- a total of 6 events, which made it the most frequent body paint event in a year.
- with 565 ppl who actually made decision to experience body painting, even took their clothes off in public.
- we had more than 80 of artists; photographers and models who came in to create art at the event.
- the events had been covered by various media outlets such as Pro7 TV station from Germany and DNAinfo.com.
- sponsorship by Mehron, a leading body paint manufacturer
- more than 50 pies of delicious pizza ordered
And some more interesting facts:
- The most popular design were animals and flowers.
- The most frequent question “Do I have to be completely naked?” and “Will the paint come off?”
- The most common colors used were “red and black”.
- During the event ppl split into 2 categories, who asked more light and those who wanted more dim lighting.
As Body Paint Night 2014 event series came to a close, we’d like to welcome winter darkness and make it more fun!
A new winter season of Painting in the Dark™ is open!
What does that mean?
It means that now we offer group classes with UV paint under UV light in darkness. This will allow you to explore a new experience with accentuated tactile sensation when you get touched and painted by a brush. A truly amazing experience!
Check out our calendar for the Paint in the Dark™ workshops!